We will perform a complete brake evaluation, including:
- Remove wheels –either a front and a rear or all four (if necessary)
- Inspect, measure and record brake pad wear. Compare to published factory brake wear specifications.
- Inspect measure and record brake rotor (disc) wear and condition. Compare to published factory standards.
- Inspect brake lines, hoses, calipers, and cylinders for damage, wear or leakage. Record results.
- Inspect tires and wheels for condition, wear and aging. Record results.
- Inspect adjustment of parking brake.
- Inspect condition steering linkage.
- Reinstall tires and set tire pressure.
We will prepare a written report and provide you a copy for your records. We will interpret the findings, make recommendations and estimate the cost of restoring your brake system to safe and reliable functionality.
This service requires an appointment.
Please call 909-595-1936 or email for an appointment